Using Words For Good is a content creation firm with many facets. As passionate as we are about telling our own stories, we are also excited to help you bring your vision to life. Review our service offerings below, let us know what sparks your interest, and we’ll be sure to follow up with you within 48 hours.
• Blog posts
• News articles
• Bio/About Me "single section" on a website
• Website content
• Mission/vision statement
Cost: $75/hour or $1 per word (depending on the nature of the project)
• 30-minute consultation
• First draft
• Client review with edits/suggestions
• Final draft
If you’re not sure what you want to say or what the focus of your content will be, schedule a brainstorm to get on the right track. Here’s what you’ll get:
• 45-minute expert call
○ Prior to the call, we ask that you fill out the form at the bottom of this page to prepare for the brainstorm.
• Detailed outline defining the purpose, elements and main focus of your content strategy. This could be for a blog post, article or a larger content project.
Moderating & Speaking Engagements
Book us for your next virtual event, whether it’s a conference, church event, business meeting or professional function. Areas of expertise include:
• How to adjust to life-changing events
• Managing through tough times (personally and professionally)
• Black women in leadership
• Workplace culture
• Inspirational storytelling
• Content creation (writing, editing, setting a vision)
• Women of faith
• Marriage and motherhood
Speaking engagements: Starting at $250/hr for small groups
We do provide a set number of free services each year for select organizations.
• Reviewing and editing proposals
• Editing content (books, e-books, review pre-written website content)
For book editing, please reach out directly for special pricing.